All of our Christmas ornaments are handmade with love in Sandpoint, Idaho. For over 40 years we've helped families create their own holiday tradition.
Our ornaments will transport you back to your baby's 1st Christmas, the year your son started karate or the special day your oldest daughter got engaged when you hang them on the tree. Help tell your family's unique story for generations to come with our personalized ornaments.
Orders ship out 7-10 business days after order is placed. We will always ship out orders earlier if possible!
We couldn't be more excited for our 2023 show season! Sign up for our e-mail list to be notified about special deals throughout the holiday season and to know exactly where to find us at each show.
Is it just us, or does it seem like everyone gets engaged during the holidays? We've rounded up our top 5 Christmas ornaments for your favorite couple.
View full article →
Have you ever felt anxious as you wrapped up a ho-hum gift? The holidays are for giving, but sometimes we give to people we don’t know all that well: co-workers, in-laws, kid’s teachers...the list goes on! We're here to tell you, it’s not your fault but you can do better starting right now!
Here’s a few different ways to upgrade a semi-generic gift to a special gift using one of our personalized ornaments.
1. She likes Merlot...Right?: We know, you tried, but just because you spent more on this bottle of wine than you would ever fork over for yourself doesn’t mean it’s going to make the hostess’ heart melt. Add an ornament for her family though, with the names spelled correctly (important) will take this purchase up a notch.
Suddenly, it doesn’t matter whether she or he loves Cabernet, they'll be too busy fawning over their new handmade ornament. Ditch that gift bag you’re thinking of re-using from last Christmas and instead, just add a fun, sparkly ribbon -- now your wine is dressed to impress!
Shop our Reindeer Family Ornament.
2. Teacher’s Pet: You know what teachers really want for dealing with your kids all year...I mean, molding the minds of your precious children? A bottle of wine! However, it’s probably more appropriate to provide them with their other vice...caffeine! Nothing says “last minute” more than a solo Starbucks gift card though, so step it up with our handmade apple ornament. Think tons of kids will get their teacher an apple ornament? Don’t worry! We hear from teachers all the time that they didn’t even get one teacher ornament because everyone assumes they already have one.
Shop our Apple Ornament.
3. Wedding Crasher: You went to their wedding last Summer and took full-advantage of the open bar, now, it’s time to give back! Help them celebrate their first Christmas as husband and wife with a handmade, personalized ornament and a bottle of their favorite wine. All you need to know is what type of wine they like, hopefully you can recall what they had at the wedding; and their wedding date...also, this should be pretty easy since you were there and all! Throw a holiday ribbon on the ornament and you’ll have a special place in their hearts every Christmas when they hang their ornament on the tree.
Shop our Wedding and Engagement Ornaments.
4. The "This will do" Gift: We get it, gift giving is tough and it seems like every year, the list gets longer. There’s no shame in buying something in bulk that you can give to several people on your list, just make sure to give it a personal touch. Wrap up anything (well, within reason) and tie on one our our handmade ornaments for the perfect, personalized Christmas gift.
Shop our Family Ornaments.
See? That wasn't so hard! You don't have to be a gift-giving-genie to make a great impression this holiday season. Let them know you care with a personalized gift they'll enjoy opening year after year.
Now through Midnight (11/28) get 25% off your entire order when you use the promo code: BLACKFRIDAY in checkout!
Christmas is all about the kids -- until you, the kid, grows up and wants to spoil your parents! Our handmade Christmas ornaments make for thoughtful stocking stuffers and gifts for mom and dad that they'll love...but won't break the bank.
1. Beer Mug Ornament ($14.95): Does anything make your Dad happier than having his favorite beer in his FAVORITE glass? We didn't think so. This handmade Beer Mug Ornament is a manly touch to a holiday that, as we all know, can quickly be taken over by "whimsical" and "addoorrrrable" decorations.
2. Gingerbread Yoga Ornament ($14.95): Back in the day, she was always asking about those "funny" looking yoga poses, but now -- your mom is more Zen than you'll ever be! This Gingerbread Yoga Ornament will be a festive addition to the tree that highlights mom's hobbies... other than, of course, raising you kids ;).
3. Weightlifter Ornament ($15.95): Has Dad been seriously hitting the gym? Give him the kudos he deserves with our handmade Weightlifter Ornament! They might not admit it, but Dads love a good compliment and it will be even sweeter when it comes from his little girl or his new favorite son.
4. Cocoa Cup Ornament ($19.95): Prepare to make their hearts MELT with our handmade Cocoa Cup Ornament. With plenty of marshmallows, you can fit Grandpa, Grandma and all the grand babies on one special ornament.
4. Dachshund Ornament ($14.95): Are you pretty confident your parents love their "fur baby" more than they love you nowadays? Score some major points with your parents when they open up this handmade Dachshund ornament that looks "Just like Rufus!" or in their case "Just like _______!".
5. Fish Ornament (14.95): He loves to sit on the boat for hours, all by himself, fishing for "The BIG one!" And even if he never catches it, he can hang our handmade Fish ornament on the tree every Christmas and say he did!
See! No need to wait 'til the last minute to find the perfect gift for Mom and Dad, we've got lots of ornaments that will show them how much you care.
What's your favorite Christmas ornament your parents ever gave you? Tell us in our comment section below!
Whether it's baby's first Christmas or you just want to remember exactly what your little one was "obsessed" with this year, a handmade ornament will capture those memories for years to come. Our unique Christmas ornaments are full of love and will look gorgeous on your tree.
We know most people buy an ornament for their children every year and if you have a couple of kiddos those collections can get pricey! All of our Top 10 Christmas Ornaments for Kids are handmade in Idaho and cost less than 20 bucks; plus -- we personalize them all for FREE! And that's something that will help you keep up that jolly holiday spirit during this exciting but exhausting time of year.
1. Baby Star Ornament ($14.95): This is our best-selling baby's first christmas ornament! With lots of room for writing -- we can personalize this twinkling star with whatever is special to you!
2. Baby Buggy Ornament ($14.95): With bright blue or pink options covered in glitter, this ornament will definitely brighten up your Christmas tree. Celebrate baby's first Christmas with our adorable baby buggy ornament.
3. Princess Castle Ornament ($15.95): Is your little princess obsessed with Elsa?! Get her this handmade ornament and she'll have her own castle to rule this Christmas!
4. Backhoe Ornament ($14.95): This is for the mom whose floor is constantly covered with Hot Wheels and Tonka Trucks! Our backhoe Christmas ornament will make your little boy's eyes light up and bring you sweet memories for years to come.
5. Horse Ornament ($15.95): Is your little girl begging for a pony this Christmas? Give her our handmade horse ornament, personalized with her name and she'll feel like she got the real deal! Plus you'll save like, a million dollars in the process. :)
6. Dinosaur Ornament ($14.95): Rawr!!! If you have a little one who loves dinosaurs you know that means... "I love you!". This handmade ornament makes any Christmas tree more fun!
7. Ladybug Ornament ($14.95): She'll always be your "little bug"! We'll personalize our ladybug ornament with your kiddo's name so you can remember how she's cute as a bug every Christmas.
8. Teddy Bear Ornament ($14.95): Your tiny tots will love our Teddy ornament! We'll personalize the bright pink or blue star with your little one's name and it will look amazing on the tree.
9. Unicorn Ornament ($14.95): Unicorns are pure magic, just like Christmas. Get this sparkly, pink and GLITTERY ornament for her and when she sees it's personalized with her name -- she'll be in unicorn heaven!
10. Soccer Player Ornament ($15.95): They'll always be your favorite little soccer player! We can personalize this ornament with their team name, jersey number and the year so they'll remember more than just the sideline snacks!
There you have it, 10 ways to show off what your kiddos love and hold onto it for years down the road. What are some of your must-have Christmas ornaments for kids? We'd love to hear, tell us in the comment section below.
Lots of people can't believe we've done what we have all these years! Our business grew up with our family through multiple moves and raising three kids. This is our oldest daughter, Remy, helping me out with the ornaments in our home when we lived in Escondido, California.
Wow! She must have not even been two-years-old in this picture, now she's 30! If you look closely you can see what our ballerina ornament looked like way back when. Running your own business isn't always glamorous, but I did get the pleasure of being home everyday with my kids when they were little and giving them big hugs when they came bursting through the door after school.
It's crazy that another holiday season is already rapidly approaching! I better get back to making ornaments, but I just wanted to thank you for all the support you've given our family throughout the years! We wouldn't still be in business if it weren't for people like you, who care about handcrafted products made with love by families like ours.
New for this season, we have the Family Cocoa Ornaments. This is my favorite new ornament and it makes a great addition to your family tree.