All of our Christmas ornaments are handmade with love in Sandpoint, Idaho. For over 40 years we've helped families create their own holiday tradition.
Our ornaments will transport you back to your baby's 1st Christmas, the year your son started karate or the special day your oldest daughter got engaged when you hang them on the tree. Help tell your family's unique story for generations to come with our personalized ornaments.
Orders ship out 7-10 business days after order is placed. We will always ship out orders earlier if possible!
Is it just us, or does it seem like everyone gets engaged during the holidays? We know you're thrilled for your friends who found Mr. or Mrs. Right, but their Happily Ever After couldn't have come at a worse time for your bank account! That's why we've rounded up our top five favorite Ornaments that can double as a Christmas gift and a sweet little engagement surprise.
1. Engagement Ring Ornament ($15.95): Cue Beyonce because he "Put a ring on it"! This personalized engagement ring ornament will have the bride-to-be in tears and be an amazing keepsake long after she and her future hubby tie the knot!
2. Bride and Groom Ornament ($19.95): It's one of the biggest days of their lives! The lovebirds will adore this personalized ornament that will have them reminiscing about their wedding for years to come.
3. Same-sex Couple Wedding Ornament ($16.95): They're starting a new life together! Celebrate it with our handmade same-sex couple wedding ornament, true love is meant to be cherished.
4. New Home Ornament ($15.95): They're taking the leap and becoming homeowners! Or maybe they're just spending a first Christmas in a new home. Either way, this handmade ornament will help make any house feel like "Home Sweet Home".
5. Gingerbread Bride and Groom Ornament ($16.95): It doesn't get cuter than our handmade Gingerbread Bride and Groom Ornament. This will be a sweet reminder of their wedding day and a festive addition to their Christmas tree.
What's your favorite ornament you've ever received? We'd love to hear, tell us in the comments below!